May 15, 2009

Home tomorrow!!

For our last day, we had one last business and language class. We also had a really great lunch at UEF that included french fries and these delicious fried spring rolls (possibly my new favorite food). We have a farewell dinner at the Indochine Restaurant tonight with a bunch of people we've had the opportunity to spend time with, like our Vietnamese teacher and one of the CEO's we met on a site visit. I think it's going to be a really nice time. Afterwards, I don't plan on going to sleep. Our bus leaves at 3:30 AM (!!!) for the airport to come home, anyway. In the meantime, I really need to pack. It's going to be tough since I'm coming home with more than I arrived here with. Hopefully it all fits!

Here is my itinerary:
- depart Saigon Airport @ 6:05AM, arrive Hong Kong Int'l @ 9:40AM
- depart Hong Kong Int'l @ 12:45PM, arrive Chicago O'Hare @ 2:16PM
- depart Chicago O'Hare @ 4:16PM, arrive Philadelphia Int'l @ 9:19PM

So the trip is coming to a close, and although I'm not looking forward to my 38-hour-long Saturday (yes, somehow that's what it will be with all the time changes), I will be happy to get home. I think the trip has been the perfect length of time, and that I have really gotten a lot out of it, possibly even more than I had initially hoped.

3 comments:

  1. Well, we can't wait to see you!! Have a safe trip and try to get some rest on the way!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good be safe. LoveDad

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to see youuuuu :-D

    ReplyDelete